Submitted Withdrawal: Changing information

Once a withdrawal request has been submitted, it cannot be modified directly. However, you have the option to cancel the current withdrawal request and create a new one to meet your requirements. Here's how you can do it:

  1. Sign in to your account.
  2. Go to "My Account".
  3. Select "Transactions".
  4. Click on "Withdrawal Cancellation".

If your withdrawal request has not been processed yet, you will have the option to cancel it. After cancelling the withdrawal, the funds will be returned to your account balance.

wi_ca ng.png

Next, you can initiate a new withdrawal request with the desired changes. Please ensure that you provide accurate and up-to-date payment details to avoid any issues with your new withdrawal request.

If you encounter any difficulties or have specific questions regarding the withdrawal process, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support team. They are available to assist you and provide guidance on making changes to your withdrawal requests. 

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful

Articles in this section

See more